Instructions - Mental Maths Competition
Guidelines for Competition
- Student must enroll and attempt for the standard in which they are studying,
otherwise student will be disqualified.
- Admission card and School ID Card is must at the time of competition.
- Student must reach before reporting time of the competition.
- Use of Mobile Phones & Calculator is strictly prohibited.
- School uniform is not mandatory.
- If student remains absent on the selected competition date due to any reason, then student can attempt competition either at Ghatkopar or Charni Road Centre only.
- In above case student needs to register again by paying Registration fees of Rs.400/- by cheque in favour of "Global Maths Science Education" and courier the same to
Mental Maths Competition, Shop No.6,
Arunoday Tower, Near Kokan Nagar Bus Stop,
S.P.S.Road, Bhandup (W),
Mumbai - 400 078. Phone: 9820099993
on or before 31st October 2023.
- The checked Answer Sheets won't be given back.
- The Result will be declared on 5th January 2024 on our website www.mmcgmse.com at 11.00 am.
- In case of rechecking of marks, on the payment of prescribed fees of Rs.200 (Non Refundable) along with application of rechecking need to be sent. The photocopy of the student answer sheet will be mailed to the given address with rectified results (if any)
- The application of rechecking of marks should be made within 10 days
of declaration of results.
- The certificate of participation will be awarded to the every Participant.
- The certificate of distinction / excellence will be awarded to student
scoring 75% & more / 90% & more respectively.
- Only Winners Rank 1, Rank 2, Rank 3 students will be awarded with Trophies.
Rankers from Rank 4 to Rank 10 will be given Medals as the consolation
prize. Medals for winners will be sent by courier at their residence.