Welcome to Mental Maths Competition
Last date of registration is
15th Nov. 2020.
Guidelines for Mock test and final exam. Click here...
MMC Online exam format and duration (Std. 1 to Std.7)
We are pleased to announce that Registration for Mental Maths Competition have already commenced for academic year 2020-21. We would like to inform you that more than 6000 participants from various schools participate and compete in this event every year.
Due to Covid-19 pandemic, considering the safety of students, this year Mental Maths Competition will be held online. The exam will be conducted in the month of December 2020. Confirmed date of the exam will be declared at least one month in advance.
What Student will achieve?
- Unique format of competition gives an opportunity to solve maximum calculation based questions in stipulated time.
- The student optimizes his/her Mental Calculation skills to achieve speed and greater level of accuracy.
- Helps students to gain confidence and develop interest in Maths.
- To encourage the student to appear for various competitive examinations and create an urge and ambition to succeed from an early age.
- Only winners Rank 1, Rank 2, Rank 3 students will be awarded with Trophies. Rankers from Rank 4 to Rank 10 will be given Medals as the consolation prize. Medals for Rankers will be sent by courier at their residence.
- The certificate of distinction / excellence will be awarded to student scoring more than 75% / more than 90% respectively.
- The certificate of participation will be given to every participant.
“Students will get an experience of new age mode of exams. Each student upon registration will be able to access a set of 3 practice papers (in PDF format) with answer provided for practice”.
We understand the format is new for students and hence there will be 2 practice online mock exams, 15 to 30 days before the final exam for students to get used to our new online format.
Therefore, we sincerely request your good honour to please forward this opportunity to your ward to enrich their mental skills at the earliest.
Thanking you & awaiting your favourable response.
For Mental Maths Competition