Welcome to Mental Maths Competition
Click here to download registration form.
Click here to download list of registration centres.
Click here to download examination schedule.
We are pleased to announce that Registration for MENTAL MATHS COMPETITION will
commence from 1st March & it will be an offline exam. We would like to inform you that more than 6000 participants from all over the schools in MUMBAI REGION participate and
compete in this event every year.
It is our constant endeavour to examine and test appropriately student's Mental speed &
accuracy with due ability by interacting them into various variety of Mental Maths Questions based on BASIC ARITHMETIC OPERATIONS & FUNCTIONS.
What Student will achieve?
- Unique format of competition gives an opportunity to solve maximum calculation based questions in stipulated time.
- The student optimizes his/her Mental Calculation skills to achieve speed and greater level of accuracy.
- Helps students to gain confidence and develop interest in Maths.
- To encourage the student to appear for various competitive examinations and create an urge and ambition to succeed from an early age.
- Only winners Rank 1, Rank 2, Rank 3 students will be awarded with Trophies. Rankers from Rank 4 to Rank 10 will be given Medals as the consolation prize. Medals and Trophies will be sent by courier to a postal address in India only..
- The certificate of participation will be given to every participant.
- The certificate of distinction / excellence will be awarded to student scoring more than 75% more than 90% respectively.
We are pleased to announce a set of four practice papers for students as per following schedule. These papers are helpful for practice and analyse their preparations periodically.
Papers will be available on our website for a week as per the schedule.
|SCHEDULE OF PRACTICE PAPER : 2023-24
|I||17th Sep. 2023, Sunday||11 a.m.
|II||24th Sep. 2023, Sunday||11 a.m.
|III||1st Oct. 2023, Sunday||11 a.m.
|IV||8th Oct. 2023, Sunday||11 a.m.
Parent can check the paper themselves by using the answer key provided for the paper on the same day.
Therefore, we sincerely request your good honour to forward this opportunity to
your ward to enrich their mental skills at the earliest.
Thanking you & awaiting your favourable response.
With deep respects,
for MENTAL MATHS COMPETITION